1. On registration on Site with following address http://www.expertoption.com Client will have to provide certain identifying details including, inter alia, for preventing money laundering.
2. Client undertakes to provide true, accurate and updated information about his identity and is obliged not to impersonate to other natural person. Any change in Client’s identifying details must be notified to Company immediately and in any case not later than the 30th day from the change in such details.
2.1. Client’s details which were provided and/or will be provided by Client during receiving of the Services, Client’s registration on the Site and Client’s activity on the Site may be used by Company for sending Company’s advertising content to Client.
2.2. Client details which were provided and/or will be provided by Client during the activity on the Site, may be disclosed by Company to official authorities only if required to be disclosed by Company according to any applicable law and at the minimum required extent.
2.3. Non-personal data information about Client can be used by Company in any advertising materials.
3. As a precondition for performing Operations on the Site, Client may be asked to provide certain identifying documents and any other documents required by Company. If such documents are not provided, Company have the right, on its sole discretion, freeze the Client’s Account for any period of time as well as to permanently close the Client’s Account. Without prejudice to the above, Company have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse in opening of Client’s Account for any person and for any reason, or without any reason.
4. Company shall not disclose any personal data of existing Clients and former Clients unless Client approved in writing by email such disclosure or unless such disclosure is required under applicable law to verify Client’s identity. The Clients’ information is passed only to Company’s employees dealing with Client’s Accounts. All such information shall be stored by Company on electronic and physical storage media according to applicable law requirements.
5. Client confirms and agrees that all information in whole or in part concerning Client’s Account and Operations will be stored by Company and may be used by Company in case of dispute between Client and Company.
6. At its sole discretion, Company have the right, but not obliged, to review and inspect any information provided by Client, for any purpose. It is manifestly stated, and by its signature hereunder Client also agrees, that Company holds neither commitment nor responsibility to Client due to any aforesaid review or inspection of information.
7. Company will take measures to implement advanced data protection procedures and to update them from time to time for purpose of safeguarding Client’s private information about Client, Client’s Account and Operations.
8. Upon registration on the Site, Client will be asked to choose a username and password to be used by Client on each future login and for the performance of Operations and receiving of the Company’s Services. In order to protect Clients’ privacy and operation on the Site, sharing registration details (including without limitation, username and password) by Client with other persons or legal entities is strictly prohibited. Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or losses caused to Client due to improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of Client’s username and password, including any such use made by a third party, and whether or not known to or authorized by Client.
9. Any use of the Site and Operation with the Client’s login (email address) and password is Client’s sole responsibility. Company shall not be held responsible for any such use, including for validation that Client is actually operating in Client’s Account.
10. Client is obliged to forthwith notify the Company’s client support service of any suspicion for unauthorized use of the Client’s Account.
11. The Company does not store or collect any bank card data. In accordance with the recommendations of Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, customer card details are protected using Transport Layer encryption — TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
12. Cookies Definition: A cookie is a some set of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to Client’s computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser from a website’s computer and is stored on Client’s device’s hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to Client’s browser if Client’s browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect Client’s privacy, Client’s browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to Client, not the cookies sent to Client by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences.
13. Company’s cookies policy: During the course of any Client’s visit to the Site, the pages viewed, along with a cookie are downloaded to the Client’s device hard drive, into Company’s local storage, and also into the cache memory of the devices and applications used by Client. Cookies stored may determine the path Client took on the Site and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the Site and what pages were most popular for Company’s clients. However, Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s names, personal details, emails, etc. Stored cookies allow the Site to be more user-friendly and efficient for Clients by allowing Company to inspect what information is more valued by Clients versus what isn’t.